Taste for Wine, budget for Beer
The insatiable urge to explore the unending depth of my new place of employment has finally given way to spending more than my income will allow. It is now certain that Pier 1 will be my most certain demise. I have been employed there for less than a month and I have already planned the menuvers to execute an intricate decorathing scheme requiring almost immediate purchasing of the Pier 1 merchandise. I move to Chicago August 1st, and am incredibly excited to begin the next phase of my life, tho I have a taste for wine and a budget for beer, the Pier 1 discount shall truly make my dreams come true.

3 Comments:
I can relate to that. I like how you put it - wine taste, beer budget, lol.
Welcome to blogland. Drop by and say hi sometime. :)
I found you! :)
I agree with Drew...You should update your blog...I just find your stories amusing. You are very good with words.
Post a Comment
<< Home